Have you gotten your tickets for the Midwest League All-Star Game yet? Here’s our Top 10 list of reasons to make plans to be with us on June 19, as the Cougars host the Midwest League All-Star Game for the 4th time in franchise history. Tickets are going quickly; you can get your seats secured by calling (630) 232-8811 or by clicking HERE.
1. Star Power. It’s a long list of former and current Major League stars who have played in this game. Greg Maddux, Prince Fielder, Albert Pujols and Miguel Cabrera are several that come to mind.
2. Autographs. Both the West and East division squads will take part in an extended-length pre-game autograph session on the field!
3. Fan Fest. Arrive as early as 11:30 a.m. for our Fan Fest. You can take batting practice on the field, play catch, enjoy a variety of kid-friendly activities including a rock-climbing wall and trackless train! Great food and drink will be available for purchase as well. The best part is, your All-Star Game ticket includes admission to that day’s Fan Fest!
4. Nancy Faust. The former organist of the Chicago White Sox will play live organ music during the game.
5. Wayne Messmer. The iconic voice of Wayne Messmer, whom you have heard before at numerous Chicago sporting events, will grace us that evening with his rendition of the National Anthem!
6. The Jesse White Tumblers. A Chicago tradition, the high-flying acrobatics of the Jesse White Tumblers will be featured.
7. FIREWORKS! Prepare to be dazzled as an electrifying post-game fireworks show lights the sky!
8. The ZOOperstars! Everyone’s favorite mascot group will have you laughing between innings.
9. Chicago Cubs Dixieland Band. Perhaps you’ve heard them at Wrigley Field before. The great sounds of the Cubs Dixieland Band will be at our ballpark on June 19!
10. Run The Bases! Touch the same bases the All-Stars do following the game. It’s a Cougars tradition!