On Friday night at FIfth Third Bank Ballpark, the Cougars and Burlington Bees were tied at 5-5 in the bottom of the ninth inning when a little friend invaded the field of play. Listen here as Wayne Randazzo and Keaton Gillogly describe the skunk show.
- Our '06 hitting coach part of field staff MT @QCRiverBandits: The #RiverBandits have announced the '15 field staff. ow.ly/GbtlG 3 days ago
- @daury_torrez we agree! Thank you for such a great year and representing us so well as a Cougar, Daury. -st 3 days ago
- RT @daury_torrez: Never forget this moment## http://t.co/qSie4AXdOd 3 days ago
- New off-season update highlights our "Strike Zone" seating installation this past week. Link: milb.com/news/article.j… http://t.co/vAF4EYkWsJ 4 days ago
- RT @KevinDruley: Per #Dbacks farm director, @KCCougars & other AZ affiliates likely to learn of 2015 field staffs after Jan. 1: http://t.co… 4 days ago